Recent Community College Graduates Matrix
From Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing Programs
This tool is meant to make hiring easier for Washington’s aerospace and advanced manufacturing companies.
This is an ongoing list of Washington’s community and technical colleges that have aerospace and advanced manufacturing programs. Each listing details credits, program descriptions, skill sets (as taught in each program), contact information, and graduation dates.
Aerospace and advanced manufacturing industry companies can contact the community and technical college nearest to them and speak directly to an instructor about graduating students.
Looking to change careers and need training?
Use this system to check out colleges and programs near you.
Back to List
Certificate of Proficiency
This certificate focuses on the design, coordination and documentation of mechanical devices. It is designed for students wishing to expand their careers by improving their graphic communication skills, or for those seeking entry level employment as a mechanical technician.
Upon completion of this program, successful students will have demonstrated the ability to apply their skills and knowledge in the following ways:
- Create a set of manufacturing documents based on engineering sketches and calculations, including drawings and specifications.
- Identify and use sources of common industry standards, including ANSI, ASME, SAE, and ISO.
- Visualize the interaction of 3-dimensional objects, based on 2-dimensional drawings.
- Work as a team member involving multiple disciplines and responsibilities.
- Use CAD software to computer model mechanical components, and produce a physical prototype of that model.
- Analyze, test, and correct computer models and prototypes as required for function, precision, and tolerance.
- Assist an engineer in the complete design process, and therefore know that process.
- Effectively communicate technical information in written, sketched, and digitized form.
- Effectively use typical office software for routine office purposes.
More Programs at
Advanced Composites Manufacturing Technology
Composites Manufacturing Technology
Electronics Technology ATA
Electronics Technology CP
Electronics Technology CR
Engineering Technology AAS
Manufacturing Technology - Principles of Precision Machining
Manufacturing Technology CNC
1600 Chester Ave
Bremerton, WA 98337