Recent Community College Graduates Matrix
From Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing Programs
This tool is meant to make hiring easier for Washington’s aerospace and advanced manufacturing companies.
This is an ongoing list of Washington’s community and technical colleges that have aerospace and advanced manufacturing programs. Each listing details credits, program descriptions, skill sets (as taught in each program), contact information, and graduation dates.
Aerospace and advanced manufacturing industry companies can contact the community and technical college nearest to them and speak directly to an instructor about graduating students.
Looking to change careers and need training?
Use this system to check out colleges and programs near you.
Back to List
Electronics Technology CR
Certificate of Recognition
The primary objective of this certificate is to develop the knowledge, skills, and critical thinking necessary for successful entrance into and advancement within the Electronics industry.
Upon completion of this program, successful students will have demonstrated the ability to apply their skills and knowledge in the following ways:
- Operate comfortably and effectively in an industrial work setting.
- Recognize the significance and desirability of reliable and ethical behavior.
- Apply critical thinking and technical abilities to resolve industrial and personnel problems.
- Effectively communicate with and advise customers and coworkers both in writing and orally regarding the progress of and decisions made concerning test and repair procedures.
- Select and operate electronic test equipment during troubleshooting and repair operations with an emphasis on safety in use and accuracy in results.
More Programs at
Advanced Composites Manufacturing Technology
Composites Manufacturing Technology
Electronics Technology ATA
Electronics Technology CP
Engineering Technology AAS
Manufacturing Technology - Principles of Precision Machining
Manufacturing Technology CNC
1600 Chester Ave
Bremerton, WA 98337