M–F, 1:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Fairly repetitive, short-cycle mechanical or electro-mechanical assembly following prescribed routine or where method of assembly is obvious. Role involved a greater level of work and product complexity than Heavy Assembler I. Requires the ability to follow demonstrated steps. Requires simple adjusting with liberal tolerances and no fitting. Work involves frequent handling of moderate to heavy components and may include walking or standing most of the time.
1. Run schedule; understand and decipher part numbers.
2. Follow work instructions, drawings, established quality standards, and established safety protocols.
3. Must meet defined production expectations and be on-time to schedule.
4. Read and recognize assembly parts and their subcomponents by size for application of assembly.
5. Package and label product and perform computer transactions.
6. Meet all company work schedule and attendance expectations, and perform within the physical and environmental demands of the job.
ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Alert Lead or Assistant Supervisor to material shortages, quality, safety, or personnel issues.
2. Pull materials for assembly and put materials away.
3. Replenish parts bins.
4. Participate in process improvement events, as directed.
5. Assist with other functions within the department, as directed.
6. Assist other departments with various duties and projects, as directed.
7. Participate in physical inventories.
8. Keep work area clean and organized.
9. Attend required meetings.
10. Promptly report labor hours to labor program.
1. High School Diploma or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
2. Must be able to work in a team.
3. Understand oral and written instructions.
4. Possess effective written and verbal communication skills.
5. Can effectively read and write.
6. Have basic math skills.
7. Possess basic computer skills.
8. Can properly use and read a tape measure.
9. Ability to use small tools and equipment.
10. Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
1. 3+ months experience in a manufacturing/production environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please, as we will happily contact you, should your skills, knowledge and qualifications match our needs. Romac Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.