Participates in Machine Operation Training and performs other duties as assigned to meet deadlines and assist the company in growth. Daily work will be mainly feeder loading supplemented by Machine Operation training and other duties as assigned.
STEPS TO SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF TRAINING:
• Demonstrate basic understanding of how various machines operate
• Ability to prep for a job by loading feeders, loading the job program, etc
• Ability to run the job according to the program
• Ability to run the job while problem solving defects as they come up, making the nessesary adjustments to the program while it is running to ensure optimal quality output.
• Demonstrated ability to perform first article inspection on jobs as they are completed; rework as needed
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reads and understands technical drawings, procedures, and industry standards.
• Performs routine machine maintenance.
• Operates programmable quality control equipment.
• Ensures quality of all incoming & outgoing projects.
• Creates and/or updates machine programs as approved by manager.
• Performs rework as nessesary
• Operates all equipment according to manufacture and safety requirements.
• Performs other duties as assigned when needed.
• Ability to use precision measuring devices. Including but not limited to meters, calipers, oscilloscope, ICT test equipment, power supplies, etc..
• Solid documentation, organization, and record keeping abilities.
• Demonstrates excellent customer service skills to internal staff.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Knowledge and ability to comprehend engineering drawings, schematics and diagrams.
• Knowledgeable of all manufacturing processes and procedures.
• Able to be self-supervised/self-disciplined.
• Demonstrates flexibility in work assignments.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple deadlines under pressure.
• Successfully meets daily reporting and documentation requirements.
• Effective communication skills, both written and oral in English.
• Demonstrates team oriented mind set.
• Flexible personality that can move between departments/job functions as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs
The intent of this position description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of the position. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.