With our strong investment in research and development and our culture of continuous improvement, Hexcel is the industry leader in the manufacturing of composite materials and industrial fabrics. We invite you to join the Hexcel team at various manufacturing sites, sales offices and R&T centers around the globe. Become a part of the “strength within.”
Hexcel is currently seeking CNC Operators for our Burlington, WA location.
The selected individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following obligations:
- Operation of industrial equipment, primarily 5-axis milling machines. Additionally, band saws, industrial ovens, and other equipment.
- All positions work in a team environment to produce high quality composite parts in a timely manner.
- Positions are expected to be able to work both independently and with a high degree of detail and accuracy.
- Must be willing and able to work 3rd shift.
- Applicants must show a stable work history, preferably in manufacturing and ability to work well with others in a team-oriented environment.
- Production employees are required to be able to work all shifts. Applicants must present proof of US Person status prior to hire.
- These full-time positions require a high school diploma or GED, a copy of which may be required if Hexcel is unable to verify attainment of the degree.
- A post-offer drug test and physical is required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; have manual dexterity; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Employees are often required to lift large, awkward tools that weigh up to 35 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Must have the ability to operate power tools and machines with moving parts.
Eligible candidate must be: U.S. citizen, U.S. national, a person lawfully admitted for permanent residence, a temporary resident under sections 210(a) or 245(A) of the Act, a person admitted in refugee status, a person granted asylum. Hexcel (NYSE: HXL) is a global leader in advanced composites technology, a leading producer of carbon fiber, and the world leader in honeycomb manufacturing for the commercial aerospace industry.
Hexcel is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, status as protected veteran, or any other protected class.