Recent Community College Graduates Matrix
From Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing Programs
This tool is meant to make hiring easier for Washington’s aerospace and advanced manufacturing companies.
This is an ongoing list of Washington’s community and technical colleges that have aerospace and advanced manufacturing programs. Each listing details credits, program descriptions, skill sets (as taught in each program), contact information, and graduation dates.
Aerospace and advanced manufacturing industry companies can contact the community and technical college nearest to them and speak directly to an instructor about graduating students.
Back to List
Engineering Technology AAS
Computer-Aided Drafting/Technical Design
Successful completion of this program will help prepare graduates with the knowledge, skills, and ability, to function effectively, either singly or as a member of a team developing a technical project which might involve design, construction, installation, manufacturing, testing, evaluation, research, data, or maintenance.
Upon completion of this program, successful students will have demonstrated the ability to apply their skills and knowledge in the following ways:
- Apply the knowledge, techniques, skills, and modern tools of the discipline to narrowly defined technological activities;
- Apply their knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering, and technology to engineering technology problems that require limited application of principles but extensive practical knowledge;
- Conduct standard tests and measurements, collect data, and conduct, analyze, and interpret data and/or experiments;
- Function effectively as a member of a technical team;
- Identify, analyze, and solve narrowly defined engineering technology problems;
- Apply written, oral, and graphical communication in both technical and non-technical environments;
- Identify and use appropriate technical literature such as blueprints and specifications.
- Engage in, and understand the need for, self-directed continuing professional development;
- Address professional and ethical responsibilities, including a respect for diversity; and a commitment to quality, timeliness, and continuous improvement.
- Research, plan, and complete a project, including consideration for processes, budgets, material, and time.
More Programs at
Advanced Composites Manufacturing Technology
Composites Manufacturing Technology
Electronics Technology ATA
Electronics Technology CP
Electronics Technology CR
Manufacturing Technology - Principles of Precision Machining
Manufacturing Technology Certificate
Manufacturing Technology CR
1600 Chester Ave
Bremerton, WA 98337