Recent Community College Graduates Matrix
From Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing Programs
This tool is meant to make hiring easier for Washington’s aerospace and advanced manufacturing companies.
This is an ongoing list of Washington’s community and technical colleges that have aerospace and advanced manufacturing programs. Each listing details credits, program descriptions, skill sets (as taught in each program), contact information, and graduation dates.
Aerospace and advanced manufacturing industry companies can contact the community and technical college nearest to them and speak directly to an instructor about graduating students.
Back to List
Technical Design CR
Certificate of Recognition
Computer-Aided Drafting/Technical Design
This certificate includes an introduction to the core skills necessary for those wishing to advance an existing technical career with basic graphic communication skills. The certificate is designed to provide basic drafting skills as well as provide improved blue print reading skills and to enhance 3- dimensional visualization.
Upon completion of this program, successful students will have demonstrated the ability to apply their skills and knowledge in the following ways:
- Produce basic orthographic drawings either by hand drafting or by using Computer Aided Design software.
- Interpret multi-view orthographic drawings and visualize the 3-dimensional equivalent.
- Use common graphic standards to communicate technical designs.
- Properly select tools for a specific purpose, and use the tools in a precise and accurate manner.
- Follow processes that lead to consistent and precise results.
More Programs at
Advanced Composites Manufacturing Technology
Composites Manufacturing Technology
Electronics Technology ATA
Electronics Technology CP
Electronics Technology CR
Engineering Technology AAS
Manufacturing Technology - Principles of Precision Machining
Manufacturing Technology CNC
1600 Chester Ave
Bremerton, WA 98337