Recent Community College Graduates Matrix
From Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing Programs
This tool is meant to make hiring easier for Washington’s aerospace and advanced manufacturing companies.
This is an ongoing list of Washington’s community and technical colleges that have aerospace and advanced manufacturing programs. Each listing details credits, program descriptions, skill sets (as taught in each program), contact information, and graduation dates.
Aerospace and advanced manufacturing industry companies can contact the community and technical college nearest to them and speak directly to an instructor about graduating students.
Back to List
Certificate of Proficiency
Computer-Aided Drafting/Technical Design
Completion of the Technical Design Certificate Program leads to basic entry-level employability as a drafter. Further study is recommended upon employment.
Upon completion of this program, successful students will have demonstrated the ability to apply their skills and knowledge in the following ways:
- Use a variety of computer-aided design software programs as would be required of a technical designer at a minimal skill level.
- Access and use technical, human, and information resources accurately to complete projects and tasks.
- Use computer technology to exchange information and develop technical drawings.
- Use a systematic, problem solving approach for project development that begins with planning and concludes with an Internet or a hard copy product.
- Behave responsibly in the completion of projects and/or tasks, and in interaction with others in the classroom.
- Use related interactive GIS computer software technology to meet project and task requirements where technical drawings are part of a GIS database.
- Communicate orally, graphically and in writing using technical and non-technical language in ways that maximize understanding for the receiver of the product.
More Programs at
Advanced Composites Manufacturing Technology
Composites Manufacturing Technology
Electronics Technology ATA
Electronics Technology CP
Electronics Technology CR
Engineering Technology AAS
Manufacturing Technology - Principles of Precision Machining
Manufacturing Technology CNC
1600 Chester Ave
Bremerton, WA 98337