Recent Community College Graduates Matrix
From Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing Programs
This tool is meant to make hiring easier for Washington’s aerospace and advanced manufacturing companies.
This is an ongoing list of Washington’s community and technical colleges that have aerospace and advanced manufacturing programs. Each listing details credits, program descriptions, skill sets (as taught in each program), contact information, and graduation dates.
Aerospace and advanced manufacturing industry companies can contact the community and technical college nearest to them and speak directly to an instructor about graduating students.
Back to List
Certificate of Completion
Advanced Materials Manufacturing
Designed to provide students with entry level manufacturing skills and machining skills. Students will learn about hand tools, shop safety procedures, blueprints, machinery, and computer numerical control.
Upon completion of this program, successful students will have demonstrated the ability to apply their skills and knowledge in the following ways:
- Use basic communication skills (writing, reading, speaking, listening and computing) to work effectively as a team member in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of safety rules for equipment, personal protective equipment, interpret Material Data Safety Sheets (MSDS), and safety features of machines in a manufacturing laboratory.
- Prepare resources for production, develop an effective process plan, identify basic types of drawings, develop simple sketches of objects and read blueprints.
- Demonstrate an understanding of computer numerical control (CNC) terminology with the ability to define, utilized and explain CNC terminology.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform programming calculations and handwrite numerical control codes, as well as program, trouble shoot, safely set-up and operate CNC mill and lathe machines.
- Program, run, edit and troubleshoot NC codes.
- Perform various methods to create solids, and apply tool paths.
More Programs at
Advanced Composites Manufacturing Technology
Composites Manufacturing Technology
Electronics Technology ATA
Electronics Technology CP
Electronics Technology CR
Engineering Technology AAS
Manufacturing Technology - Principles of Precision Machining
Manufacturing Technology CNC
1600 Chester Ave
Bremerton, WA 98337