Recent Community College Graduates Matrix
From Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing Programs
This tool is meant to make hiring easier for Washington’s aerospace and advanced manufacturing companies.
This is an ongoing list of Washington’s community and technical colleges that have aerospace and advanced manufacturing programs. Each listing details credits, program descriptions, skill sets (as taught in each program), contact information, and graduation dates.
Aerospace and advanced manufacturing industry companies can contact the community and technical college nearest to them and speak directly to an instructor about graduating students.
Back to List
Adv. Manufacturing - Composites Technology - Entry Level Manufacturing
Short Term Certificate
This certificate serves as an introduction to the wide-ranging field of composite structure fabrication and repair. Through classroom work and hands-on training, PC’s Composites Technology program equips students with skills necessary for employment in the aerospace, marine, and recreational equipment industries, as well as many others that use composite materials.
Students are exposed to these fields by building composite parts through hand lay-up, vacuum infusion, and oven curing processes.
At completion of certificate, student will successfully:
1. Understand composites terminology and composite material properties
2. Handle composite materials safely
3. Operate tools and equipment safely
4. Fabricate various types of composite structures
5. Repair various types of composite structures
6. Demonstrate an understanding of composite materials; their purpose, storage, lay-up, and curing cycle.
7. Solve technical mathematical problems.
8. Document technical abilities in written and verbal reports.
More Programs at
Adv. Manufacturing - Composites Technology AAS
Adv. Manufacturing - Composites Technology AAS-T
Adv. Manufacturing-Composites Technology/ Advanced Materials
Composites Technology CNC Machining & Programming
Composites Technology Composite Structures
Composites Technology Recycling
1502 E Lauridsen Blvd
Port Angeles, WA 98362