Date posted 11/08/2017
Location Everett Washington United States
Everett, Washington, United States JACUN2
Boeing Commercial Airplanes is seeking a junior NDT Quality Specialist to join our team in Everett, WA.
Basic Job Duties:
- Performs basic setup of specialized non-destructive test or measurement equipment. Performs setup of specialized test or measurement equipment. Performs limited tests or inspections and collects data for evaluation of products or materials.
- Performs limited analysis of routine test, inspection or statistical data to determine product and processes conformity.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
- Non-Destructive Testing experience
- Formal training hours required for Level I certification per NAS410 for ultrasonic testing, or radiographic testing, or eddy current testing
- Capable of working in confined spaces and fit through a 10X18 oval opening
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15? "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Certification in Ultrasonic(s), Eddy Current, and/or Radiography
AA degree in related discipline and typically 1 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time Quality - BCA Individual Contributor Yes No Standard United States; The Boeing Company
Visit www.boeing.com/careers/ to apply or explore open jobs.