For this job, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Under direct supervision, performs assembly operations to build high-quality products according to schedules to meet customer on-time delivery commitments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manufactures circuit board and box build assemblies by using various machines, tools and programs according to Company documentation and proceedures.
• Reads and understands technical drawings, procedures, and industry standards in English.
• Responsible for work area clean up and work bench organization to 5s standards
• Demonstrates a high level of creativity; continuously looks for ways to improve and increase quality and efficiency.
• Meet company attendance standards, and exhibit predictable and consistent daily attendance.
• Ensures quality of all incoming & outgoing projects.
• Operates all equipment according to manufacture and safety requirements.
• Solid documentation, organization, and record keeping abilities.
• Three months related assembly experience.
• Demonstrates excellent customer service skills to internal staff.
• Comprehensive knowledge of equipment, tools and measuring devices utilized for manufacturing.
• Knowledge and ability to comprehend engineering drawings, schematics and assembly documents.
• Knowledgeable of all Manufacturing Processes and Procedures.
• Meets or exceeds the core values as described in the employee handbook.
• Able to be self-supervised/self-disciplined.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple deadlines under pressure.
• Effective communication skills, both written and oral in English.
• Demonstrates team oriented mind set.
• Flexible personality that can move between departments as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
The intent of this position description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of the position. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.